Specializations: International Management
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Minimum of two years of work experience
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
– Applicants who do not meet the Bachelor Admission Criteria will be reviewed by the SBS Admissions Team.
– Applicants who do not have a Bachelor’s degree in the related field will be asked to successfully complete the SBS Massive Open Online Courses (so-called LEVEL UP exam) prior to entering one of the SBS Master programs.
– Applicants can transfer credits from a recognized higher education institution if for the course they have earned a grade ‘B’ or higher.
Required documentation for the Full-Time MBA program
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- Minimum of two years’ work experience required for the MBA
- English proficiency test results unless previous education was conducted in English
- TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- GMAT only applicable for U.S. Bachelor degree holders
- A total score of 550
- One reference letter (professional or academic)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
Months of entry
An MBA is sought after by ambitious individuals and in many organizations it is rewarded by an increase in salary and promotion. One of the most common reasons students mention for pursuing an MBA is a career change. The programs are based on a common curriculum with extensive attention placed on the fields of specialization. At SBS Swiss Business School, you will find a supportive community where each person’s interests and ideas make a difference. With a limited class size, you’re assured of receiving individual attention from our faculty and staff. We offer an academically challenging curriculum, tailored to your career goals, and numerous opportunities form learning. These attributes set our MBA program apart from others. You can design a program of study that enables you to build on your strengths and interests. The program broadens your knowledge; sharpens your business skills; and incorporates your personal, professional, and extracurricular experiences.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees at SBS Swiss Business School can be paid in full or in installments according to the payment plans below.
We offer a 5% tuition fee reduction on full payment at the start of the program.
Application fee (non-refundable) CHF 150.- Administration fee (non-refundable)* CHF 3’500.- First term CHF 9’500.- Second term CHF 9’500.- Third term CHF 9’500.-
*Administration Fee: CHF3,500.- (One-time fee, a full refund will be issued if the student visa is refused by the Swiss visa awarding authorities – official letter of rejection from the visa authorities is required)
All fees include material and VAT, amounts are stated in the local currency of Swiss Francs (CHF).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
|What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)
|Written/ formal examinations
|Written coursework / continuous assessment
|20 (20,000 words)
Course contact details
- Izabela Karanfiloska