Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Specialization: International Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Global Finance, and Banking
Mode of study: full-time (1 year) or part-time (1.5 years)
90 ECTS / (Level / EQF 7)
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Minimum of two years of work experience
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
– Applicants who do not meet the Bachelor Admission Criteria will be reviewed by the SBS Admissions Team.
– Applicants who do not have a Bachelor’s degree in the related field will be asked to successfully complete the SBS Massive Open Online Courses (so-called LEVEL UP exam) prior to entering one of the SBS Master programs.
– Applicants can transfer credits from a recognized higher education institution if for the course they have earned a grade ‘B’ or higher.
Required documentation for Flex MBA Programs
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- Minimum of two years’ work experience required for the MBA
- English proficiency unless previous education was conducted in English
- TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- GMAT Only applicable for U.S. Bachelor degrees
- A total score of 550
- One reference letter (professional or academic)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
Months of entry
Our Flex MBA consists of 15 modules taking place over 15 months. Classes will take place one weekend every month (Friday to Sunday)
An emphasis on teamwork and study groups is an essential part of the Flex MBA experience to prepare our students for future career prospects.
A mix of techniques focused strongly on the case study methodology, allows students to work in interdisciplinary groups and in turn, discuss, debate, and solve real-life business problems. A mix of additional methods is used to draw on the participants’ own professional experience, creating an interactive learning environment, and promoting an exchange of ideas between students and faculty.
Personal development and career coaching are one of the essential elements of the program. Special tools such as personal coaching sessions, MBA-Exchange, and other tools are used on an individual basis.
The final degree will be awarded by SBS Swiss Business School upon completion of the MBA program.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees at SBS Swiss Business School can be paid in full or in installments according to the payment plans below.
We offer a 5% tuition fee reduction on full payment at the start of the program.
Tuition fees include textbooks and additional materials amounts are stated in Swiss Francs (CHF).
Application fee (non-refundable) CHF 150.- Administration Fee (non-refundable) CHF 3’500.- Fees per course (15 courses in total) CHF 1’900.-
All fees include material and VAT, amounts are stated in the local currency of Swiss Francs (CHF).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||20|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||20|
|Dissertation||20 (20,000 words)|
Course contact details
- Izabela Karanfiloska