ode of study: full-time (2 years)
90 ECTS / (Level / EQF 7)
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
– Applicants who do not meet the Bachelor Admission Criteria will be reviewed by the SBS Admissions Team.
– Applicants who do not have a Bachelor’s degree in the related field will be asked to successfully complete the SBS Massive Open Online Courses (so-called LEVEL UP exam) prior to entering one of the SBS Master programs.
Required documentation for Master Programs
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- No work experience required for the two years’ full-time program
- Minimum one-year work experience required for the one-year, full-time Master of Science
- Minimum of two years’ work experience required for the MBA
- English proficiency unless previous education was conducted in English
- TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- GMAT Only applicable for U.S. citizens and U.S. Bachelor degrees
- A total score of 550
- One reference letter (professional or academic)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
Months of entry
The SBS Swiss Business School Master of Science (MSc) in International Business is a full-time, two-year, 90-ECTS program, which provides an in-depth examination of global business issues ranging from economics to cross-cultural leadership. The language of instruction is English.
The SBS Swiss Business School MSc in International Business is a direct-entry program requiring no previous professional or work experience. We utilize an innovative approach to team-based learning as we strongly believe that this approach reflects today’s progressive workplace. The SBS Swiss Business School’s MSc in International Business is the program that will open the door to the international career opportunities that you have dreamed of by allowing you to understand, create and manage sustainable trans-national business strategies, join an international student body, and by preparing you for the world of global business.
Aside from the regular in-class sessions and coursework, SBS Swiss Business School also arranges, for its students, value-added activities including CV Writing and HR Workshops, Guest Speakers, Language Lessons, Company Visits, career opportunities, and more. Students benefit from these activities by learning more about industries, companies and business practices that are involved in these events, and through extending their networks and realizing opportunities that are in line with their career goals.
Students who successfully complete the academic and professional experience requirements will be awarded the degree of Master of Science in International Business from the SBS Swiss Business School.
Fees and funding
ition fees at SBS Swiss Business School can be paid in full or in installments according to the payment plan below.
Application fee (non-refundable) CHF 150.- Administration Fee (Non-refundable)*: CHF 3’500 Per Term (4 Terms) CHF 6’500.- per term Total tuition fees CHF 29‘650.-
*Administration Fee: CHF3, 500.-(One-time fee, full refund if the student visa is refused by the Visa Authorities – official letter of rejection from the Visa Authorities required)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
|What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)
|Written/ formal examinations
|Written coursework / continuous assessment
Course contact details
- Franziska Klauser