We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent in psychology without GBC (Graduate Basis for Chartership), or in related disciplines such as social sciences, human resources or business and management. Knowledge or experience of statistics is desired.
Relevant work experience is desirable and examples of types of areas of work include HRM, counselling, training, career advice.
When assessing your academic record, we take into account your grade average, position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
Months of entry
For students without a British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited degree, this course offers an opportunity to study alongside MSc Organisational Psychology students, and gain a look at the science of how people and groups behave at work. The course builds your theoretical knowledge and research skills used in organisational psychology.
You do not need to be registered with the BPS and BPS Occupational Test User (Level A and B) training included in the tuition fees.
Gain understanding and research skills in the following areas:
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Learning, Training and Development
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Well-being and Work
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Research Design, Advanced Data Gathering and Analytical Techniques
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- + 44 (0)161 306 1339