We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent. To be admitted to this British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited programme, your first degree must be recognised by the BPS as providing the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS .
Months of entry
This advanced course gives you a route into occupational psychology that is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
Take the psychological principles and theories you learned in your graduate degree and apply them to the world of work.
Build theoretical understanding and research skills required by the Division of Occupational Psychology of the BPS in the following seven areas:
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Learning, Training and Development
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Well-being and Work
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Research Design, Advanced Data Gathering and Analytical Techniques
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0) 161 306 1339