Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 or above undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) in a subject with high quantitative content. We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
Months of entry
Develop your understanding of business analytics and how it works internationally. You’ll graduate with the skills you need to start a career specialising in data and decision analysis.
This course is for graduates who want to pursue a career in business analytics.
How can companies use ‘big data’ to gain business insight? This course will teach you how to convert data into knowledge. Get hands-on practical experience using the latest business intelligence software and interpreting real data.
This course includes guest lectures from industry experts, and a unit co-delivered by a specialist from IBM.
In partnership with IBM, SAS and the Women in OR & Analytics Network.
- An MSc in Business Analytics gives you a range of career opportunities across different sectors
- Get practical experience in computer programming and the latest business analytics software
- Our small, carefully-selected class sizes allows for plenty of individual interaction with academics, career advisors and industry experts
- Graduate equipped with the skills global employers want. Big data's importance to businesses is growing, and our graduates are in high demand
- A practical dissertation will let you work on a real problem with a partner company
- Meetings with graduates, business challenges and careers fairs will give you valuable experience of the global job market
- Get the knowledge and skills to help prepare you to secure your dream job
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Programme Administrator