Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent. To apply for this course, a relevant degree indicating basic quantitative skills is required. Otherwise, applicants from different subject areas will be considered on an individual basis according to their relevant professional experience or qualifications.
Months of entry
About the course
Sustainability management is fast becoming a key driving force in shaping organisational strategy as companies are under pressure to compete in the Green Economy.
This course focuses on the relationship between the economic ambitions of businesses and the necessity to meet the growing global concern to meet sustainability agendas.
Through a combination of academic study and working with industry on real sustainability-related problems, you will develop the personal and professional skills you need to be a key player in this global, knowledge-based economy
- Study the core areas of sustainability within the corporate sector, and logistics management and its relationship with sustainability.
- Gain intimate knowledge of the structural issues companies and counties face when implementing a sustainability agenda.
- Develop advanced knowledge of organisational approaches to sustainability as well as of government polices and the critical capabilities to apply theory to complex issues.
- Explore your enterprise, creativity and independence – the skills required by employers - through your dissertation unit.
- Develop your employability by undertaking a work placement with the opportunity to work on a live project.
- Benefit from studying with a Business School that has partners across the world enabling you to examine the cross culture perspectives essential to organisations in the global markets.
Areas of study
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Corporate Governance and Company Law
- Sustainable Business Management
- Strategic Management
By completing the course you will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Financial Services
- Management Services
You will also be well prepared for further research study in either the MPhil, or PhD
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details