Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
UK applicants: should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
EU applicants: should have a good first degree and the required English language qualification.
International applicants: should have a good honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution and the the required English language qualification.
Months of entry
February, April, June, August, October, November
This course is integrative, blending accounting and business finance theory to solve problems faced by managers on a daily basis.
You will also further develop the necessary quantitative, research, and presentation skills required for successful career in business or further academic study.
Your studies will be enhanced by the integration of theory and practice into those situations where vital financial decisions have to be made.
Why choose this course?
- Study in formal lectures, seminars and tutorials but also in small groups that involve the in-depth discussion of case studies, simulation exercises, preparation for assessments and work on presentations
- Explore the synthesis of information from different sources, and take different contextual approaches from a range of perspectives in order to solve complex problems and implement solutions
- Develop your skills in the use of REUTERS 3000 Eikon, which will equip you with technical knowledge and skills in trading and data analysis
- Gain a deep understanding of the synthesis of information from different sources and of the international context of your subject
- Benefit from teaching that focuses on the relevance of accounting regulations to a complex globalised economy.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0300 3300 073