Here at the University of Essex Online, we believe education should be accessible to all. That is why we offer both academic and work-based experience routes onto our MSc International Human Resource Management. Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two-week induction period of the course in order to continue with your studies.
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant Level 6 professional qualification
- as a minimum you must have at least five years’ senior level work experience in human resources
Months of entry
April, July, October
- how HR policies, such as diversity and inclusion, are shaped within an organisation
- approaches to leadership and management and how to identify suitable candidates
- human resource development and strategic talent development practices
Fees and funding
10% anniversary scholarship available for students who enrol from 1 July 2023.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries team