Here at the University of Essex Online, we believe education should be accessible to all. That is why we offer both academic and work-based experience routes onto our PG Dip Global Digital Marketing. Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two-week induction period of the course in order to continue with your studies.
Academic entry route
You must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant Level 6 professional qualification
Work experience entry route
You must meet the following criteria:
- as a minimum you must have at least five years’ relevant work experience in marketing
English language requirement
Our courses are taught in English, so you must have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 or equivalent. If you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification, you will be required to pass a free online English test to assess your proficiency. You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree in, any of these countries.
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
On this part-time and 100% online PG Dip Global Digital Marketing course, you will develop the skills and competencies to become a successful digital marketing practitioner.
The modern business landscape and growing number of digital channels mean that it is vital for marketers to have an understanding of business challenges and opportunities.
On this course, you will focus on a wide range of areas including:
- external factors affecting business operations
- how consumer behaviour impacts marketing strategies
- stakeholder management and communications
- using data to inform decision making in marketing
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time16 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries team