2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject and a minimum of 3 years managerial work experience.
A personal statement and a detailed CV describing your work experience with specific emphasis on the managerial roles and responsibilities. (Managerial work experience should include and highlight responsibility for planning business aims/objectives and prioritising workload to deliver these. Communicating these to the team you are managing and relevant colleagues. Please note it is a requirement to have at least a team of 3 reporting to you).
Months of entry
The Glasgow MBA will empower you with crucial skills and knowledge and provide you with the networking opportunities you need to accelerate your career, either as a manager within the private, third or public sector, or in developing your own entrepreneurial ambition. We give you one-to-one support to help develop you into a successful leader.
- We have been teaching the MBA since 1976. Our programme is AMBA accredited, which means our MBA is internationally recognised to the highest standard.
- We purposefully recruit a small yet diverse cohort of students. As a result you will receive dedicated 1-2-1 teaching and support whilst also being able to take the time to learn from your fellow students’ experience and skillset.
- Classes are interactive, striking the right balance between teaching and discussion.
- The Glasgow MBA project allows you to apply the diverse knowledge and skills developed throughout the programme to real-world problems. You will have the option to select from 4 pathways; Start-up, Industry, Challenge Based or Research. This gives you the flexibility to tailor your MBA to align with your goals and prepare for the next step in your career.
- Throughout the year we host a series of social, networking and guest speaker events to enhance your learning experience and help you get the most out of your MBA.
- We offer an MBA Professional Development and Employability Award. This is a unique initiative which includes an opportunity for you to be mentored by one of our MBA alumni.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions