Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
This programme is designed to give you a firm understanding of strategic thinking and the innovation process.
- Your learning will be centred on the latest insights from research.
- There’s a strong focus on how theories and concepts can be applied in a 'real world' setting and in international contexts.
- The programme includes a forward-looking module ‘Trends in Strategy and Innovation’, which will ensure you’re up to date with the latest ideas and approaches.
- Modules include guest speakers from industry and visits to innovative businesses to give you insights into real-world practice.
- Recent graduates have gone to work for Proctor and Gamble in Vietnam and one even started a ride-sharing service in Nigeria.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
• IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393