Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
This programme is designed to give you a firm understanding of strategic thinking and the innovation process.
- Your learning will be centred on the latest insights from research
- There is a strong focus on how theories and concepts can be applied in a 'real world' setting and in international contexts.
- The programme includes a forward-looking module, Trends in Strategy and Innovation, which will ensure you are up to date with the latest ideas and approaches.
- Modules include guest speakers from industry and visits to innovative businesses to give you insights into real-world practice.
- Recent graduates have gone to work for Proctor and Gamble in Vietnam and one started a ride-sharing service in Nigeria.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
• IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393