Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2.1 Degree No specific subject requirements.
Months of entry
This programme will provide you with cutting edge insight into the digital economy, the latest business strategies, and technologies.
- Informed by our academics’ unrivalled research strengths in the field, you can prepare to start your own digital business or implement digitally-enabled innovative practices within existing organisations.
- Innovative modules include masterclasses with leading digital business leaders.
- The degree combines specialist knowledge in Business with the University's world-class expertise in Web Science.
- You’ll benefit from a high level of engagement with industry, thanks to academics' connections with digital entrepreneurs and businesses.
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393