Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2.1 Degree No specific subject requirements.
Months of entry
This programme will provide you with cutting edge insight into the digital economy, the latest business strategies and technologies.
- Informed by our academics’ unrivalled research strengths in the field, it will prepare you to start your own digital business or implement digitally-enabled innovative practices within existing organisations.
- Innovative modules include masterclasses with leading digital business leaders.
- The degree combines specialist knowledge in Business with the University's world-class expertise in Web Science.
- MSc Digital Business offers a high level of engagement with industry thanks to academics' connections with digital entrepreneurs and businesses.
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393