Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
With its unique focus on the digital and analytical aspects of marketing, this masters degree will equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Southampton is proud to be ranked Top 3 in the UK for Marketing by Complete University Guide 2020.
- You'll gain a knowledge of key marketing concepts and techniques, both online and offline.
- You can choose optional modules including Strategic Brand Management, Luxury Marketing, Design Thinking in Marketing and Web Analytics.
- You'll learn from active researchers with links to marketing agencies like Nielsen, that ensure the course reflects the latest sector trends.
- Our graduates have gone on to join companies like Accenture, John Lewis, HP, Lego and BearingPoint.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Business and Law
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393