A UK bachelor's degree with upper second-class honours or higher (or equivalent overseas qualification approved by the University) in subjects like Business, economics, science, engineering, IT, management, marketing, communication, education, government, linguistics, political science, sociology, or similar. Applicants with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
With its unique focus on the digital and analytical aspects of marketing, this master’s degree will equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Southampton is proud to be ranked Top 5 in the UK for Marketing by Complete University Guide 2023.
- You'll gain a knowledge of key marketing concepts and techniques, both online and offline.
- You can choose optional modules including Strategic Brand Management, Luxury Marketing, Design Thinking in Marketing and Web Analytics.
- You'll learn from active researchers with links to marketing agencies like Nielsen, that ensure the course reflects the latest sector trends.
Our graduates have gone on to join companies like Accenture, John Lewis, HP, Lego and BearingPoint.
Information for international students
IELTS language requirements: 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.5 in reading and writing and 6.0 in listening and speaking. For information on other accepted English language tests, please see the website.
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Enquiries
- +44 (0)23 8059 4732