Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A UK Bachelor's degree with upper second-class honours or higher (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant subject with some element of quantitative study such as accounting, economics, finance, maths, management, engineering or similar. Applicants with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
With its distinctive combination of banking and finance modules, this degree will prepare you for success in the global job market.
- The unique blend of subjects and wide choice of modules opens up a range of career paths without restricting you solely to finance or banking.
- You'll gain an in-depth understanding of the link between banking, finance, and the economy from a global perspective.
- Our graduates are employed by leading organisations including the International Monetary Fund, European Commission, Bank of England, and Santander, as well as academia.
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393