Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A UK bachelor's degree with upper second-class honours or higher (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant subject with some element of quantitative study such as accounting, economics, finance, maths, management, engineering or similar. Applicants with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
This highly specialised master’s degree will give you the theoretical knowledge and practical experience to forge a successful career as a trader or financial manager anywhere in the world.
- Southampton was one of the first UK universities to offer a specialised master’s in international financial markets and remains at the leading edge of research and education in this field today.
- You’ll be taught by lecturers who are active researchers, with many having worked in financial sector organisations.
- Our academics can bring your studies to life with real-world case studies.
- Recent graduates have secured roles at PwC, HSBC, and Bank of Shanghai.
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393