Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent.
Months of entry
We are the first UK university to offer a master's in Marketing Analytics. Southampton is proud to be ranked Top 3 in the UK for Marketing by the Complete University Guide 2020.
- We collaborate with industry leaders who inform the curriculum so you can best-practice marketing techniques and latest research.
- You'll be taught by world-leading experts in digital marketing and data analytics.
- You'll learn about new and relevant topics that only a small number of UK analytics degrees offer, like text mining and social media data analysis.
- You'll be able to learn R and SAS software - valuable for a career in analytics. You could even become a certified SAS Base Programmer upon graduating.
- Our graduates have gone on to join global companies such as BMW and Starbucks.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
All tests must be no more than two years old at the time of enrolment.
Fees and funding
Please see the
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Enquiries
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393