Applicants require a minimum second class honours degree or international equivalent in science or engineering.
Months of entry
This unique Masters course trains you in key aspects of modern manufacturing approaches suitable for pharmaceuticals and high-value chemicals.
It's designed to produce highly-skilled graduates in continuous manufacturing science and technology to meet the growing demands for expertise in this area. You’ll be trained to take up jobs in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
The course is aligned with the EPSRC Doctoral Training Centre in Continuous Manufacturing & Crystallisation (CMAC). It’s supported by academic staff from across the University, six academic partners and CMAC's strategic partners (AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis).
You'll learn about:
- pharmaceutical development and production
- continuous manufacturing processes
- crystallisation mechanisms
- manufacturing processes as they related to the modern pharmaceutical industry
- transferable, professional skills
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) and data analytic
- quality assurance
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Team
- 0141 548 3623