Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You should normally have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
Your undergraduate degree can be in any subject. You may also be considered for the course if you have other qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
Months of entry
We’ve designed this Masters to meet your needs if you’re working – or want to work – in teaching, management, education and development contexts.
- is grounded in research
- recognises and builds on your prior knowledge and experience in your own personal area of education
- develops professionally relevant knowledge, skills and understanding
- introduces new knowledge and research about educational issues
- leads to further qualifications to enhance your career prospects.
Our MA is innovative, highly regarded and flexible. You’ll develop your research skills and expertise in planning, conducting and achieving impact for your research. You’ll join a thriving research and learning community through one of our three research centres. These include the Centre for Teaching and Learning Research.
We have reviewed all our courses to ensure the best possible learning experience for September, taking account of latest information and advice in relation to COVID-19. For updates on changes that may affect contact time, assessments, fieldwork and study abroad, check Course changes for 2020-2021. These changes are not yet reflected in our prospectus information and, of course, may be revised as the situation evolves.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries