- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in a related , or non-related subject. Work experience is not required.
- Applicants with non-degree qualifications who have relevant work experience (minimum two years full-time), will also be considered.
Months of entry
This exciting programme will give you a thorough grasp of current theory and practice relating to the management of human resources and employment relations.
Whilst the UK is the primary focus for the study of employment relations issues, students will also consider the human resource management challenges of organisations operating across national boundaries. The course is designed both for fresh graduates and HR practitioners alike or anyone planning to undertake research in this area.
Students will benefit from an entire module dedicated to the issues in employee relations which focuses on the key role played by employers, employees and their representatives in enhancing effective organisational working.
Key issues of employee communication and the impact of EU directives on work arrangement will also be considered. A number of leading edge elective modules are available on the programme including Global Diversity Management, International Business Ethics and Corporate Governance.
- You will gain a critical theoretical and applied knowledge and understanding of human resource management and employment relations.
- Graduates as prospective entrants to human resources management roles, as 'thinking performers', should be able to address business and professional situations knowledgeably, making contributions to improved organisational performance and delivery of sound personnel/human resources practice and services.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599