Suitable for graduates in accounting, business, management, economics, finance, mathematics and statistics. Applicants should have at least an upper second-class Honours degree and preferably a specialist Masters’ degree and an interest in pursuing in-depth research in an appropriate area.
Months of entry
The programme enables students to:
- Gain advanced knowledge of the theoretical and empirical research methods in accounting and finance;
- Acquire in-depth training to conduct accounting and finance research at the highest international quality;
- Develop critical and analytical skills, which are not only useful for further academic work, but are also attractive to consultancy firms and financial institutions.
- An established and growing reputation for conducting high quality theoretical and empirical research in accounting and finance
- A high number of internationally recognised scholars
- An environment where students are encouraged to achieve their full potential as researchers
For more information please click here
Information for international students
A minimum score of 7.0 (writing scored 7.0, with no subscore less than 6.5) on the International English Language Test (IELTS) is required. Copies of appropriate English language certificates must be supplied with your application.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PhD Programme Office
- +44 (0) 29 2087 6786
- +44 (0)29 2087 4419