You will need:
- A Bachelor degree (international equivalent or higher) after having completed at least three years of university studies (180 ECTS).
- The European Master Admissions Test (EMAT) if you hold a Bachelor degree awarded in a European country (outside of France) after at least three years of studies in Europe (with a maximum of one year spent studying in France.
- The International Admissions Service Test (SAI) if you hold a Bachelor degree awarded anywhere except France after at least three years of studies (with a maximum of one year spent studying in France).
- The Direct Admission Test (CAD) if you hold a French Bachelor (Licence) degree
- You may submit an application in the same year you complete your Bachelor degree, pre-graduation.
Months of entry
Placed 6th worldwide in the 2016 Financial Times Master in Management rankings, ESCP Europe’s Master in Management (MIM) provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries and features more than 25 specialisations.
The MIM programme integrates internships within the curriculum, making sure that graduates leave with a minimum of 40 weeks of professional experience. You will study in minimum of two and a maximum of four different countries, and benefit from five international seminars.
This two-year, full-time general management programme is ideal for any career-focused students looking for a world-class academic qualification, but also the invaluable practical experience top recruiters are looking for.
Information for international students
As with all ESCP Europe’s programmes, multi-campus study is an important and compulsory part of completing the MIM programme. It is vital that all students have the relevant visas.
Fees and funding
Partial scholarships are available to eligible students based on merit and financial needs.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Elaine Seabrook
- +44 207 443 8825