Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Months of entry
This program is designed to provide students with a critical understanding of core business functions as well as strategic business management, while also enhancing their innovative capability and practical, transversal and practical skills. Through the acquisition of a skill set in business management and business strategy in a global context, you will learn how to effectively manage organizations and be flexible in diverse business environments. In addition, you will acquire skills and competencies in dynamic leadership development and strategic decision-making. Two electives from different pathways are selected providing knowledge in these specific fields.
On successful completion of this program, you will earn a state-recognized Dublin Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications, Ireland (QQI).
Students completing this pathway pursue careers in:
• Business analysis
This program is available in our Munich campus.
Information for international students
EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
Our Student Services Department will help you with all you need to know about living and studying in our campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux or Munich. We ensure our students have access to all the resources they need, from providing information on the different EU programs to help finding accommodation, finding out how to register as a resident in the city, information on how to apply for essentials like medical insurance or how to choose and set up a bank account in your new country of residence.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
EQF level 7/NFQ level 9
Course contact details