You will need:
- a minimum 2.2 honours degree in Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineering or a related engineering discipline; or
- an honours degree in Mathematics or a physical science, together with experience in a relevant field; or
- a degree with industrial experience or relevant postgraduate experience; plus
- graduate or corporate membership of a professional body such as The Institution of Engineering and Technology, The Institute of Measurement and Control or The Institute of Physics
Months of entry
Study on this Masters programme in Embedded Systems and IC Design at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Study at one the UK’s leading Engineering Departments
- Benefit from the internationally-acclaimed research of LJMU’s Electrical and Electronic Engineering Research Centre
- Postgraduates of this course highly sought after by major UK and international employers
- Look forward to a placement in your second year of study. For sandwich students, the 30 plus week industrial placement and writing of the MSc Dissertation will run in tandem during the second year
This MSc degree programme provides excellent progression from electronic engineering undergraduate courses. You can also complete the course as part of your career development and to specialise in the Embedded Systems, Nano Electronics and IC Design fields.
Industrial organisations across all sectors have identified a gap in the market and the need for Engineers with good leadership and interpersonal skills in addition to their technical abilities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090