You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our MSc International Business (Single Award) degree is designed to equip you with broad knowledge across a wide range of international business topics, and to enable you to develop more specialist knowledge as the course progresses. The courses are not restricted to students with a first degree related to business or management.
With our degree, you can gain an incredibly valuable international experience in just a year. Study with us in the UK, immerse yourself in a new culture at one of our European partner institutions and choose from an exciting range of hands-on final projects.
As an International Business single award student, you will have several study options, so you can shape your experience around your ambitions, interests and commitments.
Our standard Masters involves rigorous core studies here at the Business School, followed by a term studying abroad at one of our partner institutions in Germany, France, South Korea, Czech Republic, Belgium, Sweden, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Slovenia, Poland, Switzerland and Portugal.
Why choose this degree?
- This degree will enable participants to study business while providing an insight into cultural and international impacts. It will also provide participants with a greater cultural awareness.
- The degree is distinctly multidisciplinary in nature and aims to equip participants for improving their own management action.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, normally held in the Peak District.
- You can learn from the best by attending guest lectures from leading organisations. Previous speakers have included representatives from companies such as E.ON, Lego, Experian, Santander, and IBM.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
Information for international students
We accept qualifications from schools, colleges and universities all over the world for entry onto our postgraduate degrees. If you’re not sure how your international qualification matches our course requirements please visit our website to find out more.
Pre-Masters and foundation degrees
If you need to do a foundation or pre-Masters course to meet our course requirements please contact Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC). If you’re already studying in the UK at a school or college and would like to know if we can accept your qualification please visit our foundation and pre-Masters courses page of our website.
English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
- For 1-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with minimum of 5.5 in each component.
For a list of our language requirements please visit our website.
If you need to do a pre-sessional English language course to meet the English requirements, please visit the pre-sessional English course page of our website.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0)115 848 4200