You will need a good honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience.
Months of entry
This course is all about the research, development and production of creative, original and effective graphic design solutions that function across a range of print and digital media. At the start of the course you’ll work on short projects which are aimed at challenging conventions. You’ll then focus on a subject of your choice through the research, development and production of a single, in-depth project. You will also develop a professional Journal which explores current thought and practice.
- Develop a project tailored to your own personal interests and career aspirations.
- Engage with industry by undertaking short internships and studio visits.
- Work in our dedicated Art and Design postgraduate studio.
- Benefit from regular lectures from leading figures in the design industry.
- Attend workshops covering typography, visual language, branding, storyboarding and life drawing sessions.
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you're thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements.
Fees and funding
Preparing for the financial side of student life is important, but there's no need to feel anxious and confused about it. We hope that the fees and funding pages of our website will answer all your questions.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)115 848 4200