You will need a good honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience, and examples of your work. If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements. Please see the NTU website for more information.
Months of entry
This course is all about the research, development and production of creative, original and effective graphic design solutions that function across a range of print and digital media. At the start of the course you’ll work on short projects which are aimed at challenging conventions. You’ll then focus on a subject of your choice through the research, development and production of a single, in-depth project. You will also develop a professional Journal which explores current thought and practice.
- Develop a project tailored to your own personal interests and career aspirations.
- Engage with industry by undertaking short internships and studio visits.
- Work in our dedicated Art and Design postgraduate studio.
- Benefit from regular lectures from leading figures in the design industry.
- Attend workshops covering typography, visual language, branding, storyboarding and life drawing sessions.
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you're thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements. Please see the NTU website for more information.
Fees and funding
Preparing for the financial side of student life is important, but there's no need to feel anxious and confused about it. We hope that the fees and funding pages of our website will answer all your questions.
The government introduced a new postgraduate loans scheme for the 2016/17 academic year for Masters degrees. The loan will be a contribution towards the costs of study and it will be at the student's discretion to use the loan towards fees, maintenance costs or other costs.
We are offering a number of scholarships for Masters study.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Art & Design Postgraduate Office
- +44 (0) 115 848 8434