You will need a good honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience, and examples of your work. If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements. Please see the NTU website for more information.
Months of entry
This course is all about the research, development and production of creative, original and effective graphic design solutions that function across a range of print and digital media. At the start of the course you’ll work on short projects which are aimed at challenging conventions. You’ll then focus on a subject of your choice through the research, development and production of a single, in-depth project. You will also develop a professional Journal which explores current thought and practice.
- Develop a project tailored to your own personal interests and career aspirations.
- Engage with industry by undertaking short internships and studio visits.
- Work in our dedicated Art and Design postgraduate studio.
- Benefit from regular lectures from leading figures in the design industry.
- Attend workshops covering typography, visual language, branding, storyboarding and life drawing sessions.
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you're thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements. Please see the NTU website for more information.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Art & Design Postgraduate Office
- +44 (0) 115 848 8434