A 2.2 honours degree and a personal statement.
Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
You are asked to use your Personal Statement to illustrate your knowledge and perspective on an aspect of the fashion industry. This should be related to the course and could include product development, supply chain, marketing, forecasting, consumer behaviour or the financial aspects of fashion as well as many other topics.
Months of entry
International luxury fashion brands inspire and inform the zeitgeist of the global fashion industry. The management of these elite organisations requires the application of creativity and strong business acumen at every level. Our MA Luxury Fashion Brand Management course aims to provide advanced skills and knowledge in contemporary and emerging branding and fashion management practice and theory.
The course examines the organisational development and sustainability of high-profile luxury brands and the creation of unique and individualised products and services. Marketing and branding strategies are analysed and critically evaluated as organisational functions. Branding practice focuses on brand equity and brand management, product innovation, the consumer experience, digital environments, e-commerce and luxury brands, brand and marketing metrics and performance measurement, consumer and international culture, IPR law and the copy culture.
You’ll learn alongside students from our MA International Fashion Management, MA Fashion Marketing, MA Fashion Communications course and have the option to transfer MA titles if your specialism changes.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the strategic and organisational management of international luxury fashion
- Choose your specialist focus on luxury branding, and devise an individual research project
- Select from a range of possible outputs to reflect your personal career aspirations, or to support a business start-up in the luxury sector
- Attend study trips to international fashion capitals such as Paris, Copenhagen, Antwerp and New York
- Benefit from industry speakers, such as senior executives and consultants working for leading luxury fashion brands
- Work individually and as a team in a challenging, creative and multicultural environment within the School of Art & Design
- Gain a globally recognised academic qualification, in conjunction with personal and professional development for employability and entrepreneurship
- Prepare for further postgraduate study such as PhD.
Information for international students
English language requirement - IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or the equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please visit our funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 115 848 4200