A UK honours degree (2.1 minimum) or higher qualification in a relevant discipline, plus laboratory experience gained through employment or an undergraduate research project.
Months of entry
Explore the molecular biology of prokaryotes and eukaryotes and looks at how genomes are mutated, analysed and manipulated in the detection, study and therapy of disease. The course includes optional modules for you to select depending upon your aspirations and interests.
This Cell Biology postgraduate degree is particularly relevant if you:
- are a recently qualified undergraduate and are looking for the professional skills needed to obtain a job in a bioscience company
- are working in an organisation and want a Masters-level qualification to give you a competitive edge
- require the skills and experience needed to study for a research degree
- are an international student who would like to study abroad
- would like the chance for extended research work in the lab of an experienced research academic
- want to use cutting-edge facilities to develop your own learning and research.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44(0)115 848 8351