We're a family-owned company and a global leader in the food industry, creating consistent quality meat products from sustainable sources for some of the UK’s biggest supermarkets and food service providers. Our passion for quality and innovation drives our rapid growth, and we're looking for ambitious graduates like you to join our team.
Imagine being part of a company that values integrity, trust, and creating better food naturally. By investing in innovation and sustainability, we aspire to become a key partner for new and existing customers. With our Brighter Futures Graduate Programme, you'll have the chance to grow your career in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment, working alongside passionate people who will help you unlock your full potential.
You may not have previously considered working in the food industry however our programme is designed to empower and engage our people. We believe in nurturing talent and helping individuals realise their full potential. Your fresh perspective, skills, and passion will make a tangible impact on our business and the industry as a whole. We have an exciting opportunity for a marketing graduate to join our business. As a Customer Insights Marketing graduate, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team, as your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of Customer Marketing within the business and your responsibility will increase.
As a customer insights marketing graduate, you will work with some of the UK’s biggest grocery retailers to identify & develop opportunities for growth. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ranging, merchandising, price, promotion, NPD and marketing activities;
- Delivering category insight for key retailers;
- Continually monitoring industry sources to gather consumer insights;
- Working closely with all departments to understand business priorities and develop and implement campaigns to support growth;
- Analysing and interpreting sales and market data to identify and understand consumer shopping behaviour and trends
- Providing category guidance and support to the NPD, technical and commercial teams;
- Researching competitors to benchmark and identify best practice through weekly store visits & market research, tracking retail price movements; promotional activity; and new product launches across the trade;
- Building effective working relationships internally & externally to maximise existing and new business opportunities.
With us you would receive
- 1-to-1 coaching, dedicated mentors, and bespoke management development to help you grow professionally.
- Fast track career progression and the potential to rotate to different areas of the business, broadening your horizons and giving you the chance to explore new challenges.
- The opportunity to learn from passionate and knowledgeable people with invaluable on-the-job training.
- Investment in residential offsite training and team building to further enhance your skills, ensuring you stay ahead of the game.
What we are looking for
- A relevant degree in marketing or a business;
- Passion for food;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Excellent time management with the ability to organise time and prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach to work;
- Good problem-solving abilities to deliver solutions;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment.
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- Carmarthenshire · Cross Hands
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
The successful candidate must, by the commencement of employment, have the right to work in the UK.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2024