We're a family-owned company and a global leader in the food industry, creating consistent quality meat products from sustainable sources for some of the UK’s biggest supermarkets and food service providers. Our passion for quality and innovation drives our rapid growth, and we're looking for ambitious graduates like you to join our team.
Imagine being part of a company that values integrity, trust, and creating better food naturally. By investing in innovation and sustainability, we aspire to become a key partner for new and existing customers. With our Brighter Futures Graduate Programme, you'll have the chance to grow your career in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment, working alongside passionate people who will help you unlock your full potential.
You may not have previously considered a career in food production but our graduate programme is designed to empower and engage our people. We believe in nurturing talent and helping individuals realise their full potential. Your fresh perspective, skills, and passion will make a tangible impact on our business and the industry as a whole. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR graduate to join our business. This varied role will provide you with an opportunity to get involved in all aspects of Human Resources within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
As part of the HR team, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of HR within the business and your responsibility will increase.
HR graduates get involved in all aspects of Human Resources including;
- Employee relations;
- Building key relationships with stakeholders;
- Recruitment and selection;
- Learning and development;
- Weekly and monthly reporting;
- Performance management;
- Project work.
With us you would receive
- 1-to-1 coaching, dedicated mentors, and bespoke management development to help you grow professionally.
- Fast track career progression and the potential to rotate to different areas of the business, broadening your horizons and giving you the chance to explore new challenges.
- The opportunity to learn from passionate and knowledgeable people with invaluable on-the-job training.
- Investment in residential offsite training and team building to further enhance your skills, ensuring you stay ahead of the game.
What we are looking for
- HR degree;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent time management;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- Clitheroe · Sawley
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
The successful candidate must, by the commencement of employment, have the right to work in the UK.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2024