2.2 honours degree in a subject unrelated, or partially related, to real estate or construction. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
The course offers:
- a foundation for a professional career in global real estate investment and finance markets
- the chance to go on an international field trip, included in your fees (recent destinations have include Prague and Budapest)
- opportunity to undertake an internship as part of one of your modules
- accreditation from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- part-time, full-time and continuing professional development study options.
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required by applicants whose first language is not English. Language tuition and support in English is available.
We offer prestigious scholarships to new international students holding offers to study at the University.
Fees and funding
Please take a look at our postgraduates’ guide funding page for information about sourcing grants, bursaries and scholarships, and much more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)115 848 4200